- Jeff Reed misses two FGs both in the open end. Unacceptable. Got to make at least 1.
- Charlie Batch, despite trying hard was miserably piss-poor for much of the day.
- James Farrior still looking for his jockstrap after biting on McGay-He's fake at the 7.
- LeBeau needs to stop using the Prevent in the 4tgh qtr. It prevented us from winning last year and prevented us from winning yesterday.
- Arians, what in the hell was Arnaz Battle doing at WR in a critical 3rd and long in the 4th qtr? He is the worst WR on the team and yet was thrown to! Amazing.
- Where was Woodley? Did he go to Ben's house to watch the game?
- Pass rush was nonexistent. At least I know where Harrison was. Getting held by Oher on every play except the ones Oher false started on which apparently everyone on TV saw and 50,000 people where I was.
- Troy Polamalu was alarmingly quiet for such an important early season game.
- When Ike Taylor makes an interception we need to get points off of it. More passes clank off his stone hands than enough. Finally he makes a play and we get zilch.
- Still A. Fan with his negative thoughts saying "I've got a bad feeling about this one" when the Shitbirds had the ball at midfield and a minute on the clock. Negative thoughts yield negative vibes and negative vibes yield negative results.
It's not the end of the world. And I didn't get a sense at the stadium that anybody else thought so either. We're 3-1 without Big Ben. Many thought we'd be 2-2 at best. We can win without Ben. We cannot win a championship without him. So I welcome him back. I got my ticket punched for the Big Ben FU Revenge Tour 2010 starting in 2 weeks. Everybody get on board that train. Too late for the bandwagon but you can still catch the train.
Who ride? We all ride this time, baby!!