Thursday, November 16, 2006

If They Make It, I Will Come

Here is the trailer for the new Rocky movie. I'm hoping it's much better than 3, 4 and 5. I loved Rocky, the original and it holds up well. I just watched it about a year ago for probably the 5th or 6th time. Rocky II was decent as well. What I had a problem with was how Rocky suddenly gained 50 IQ points in 3 and 4, and then much like Algernon - lost them again in 5. I remember as a kid in high school going to see 4 when he fought the Russian (Drago?) played by Dolph Lundgren (I think?). Too long ago and I don't care enough to IMDB it. My friends and I were cheering like we were at the fight. Weird that he's going to play Rocky again and actually box in this movie since he didn't even box in 5. In 5, he had a street fight with Tommy Morrison at the end of the movie. I bet I'll be disappointed, but I like the series enough to at least go see it over the holidays.

No comments: