Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Talent?

This was posted on a site I monitor for cool clips. My problem with this is...why not just buy the kid a real guitar? A cheap electric guitar has to be WAY cheaper than an Xbox and "Guitar Hero". If the kid can memorize all that crap at 8, he may be a prodigy. I'd have a real guitar in his hands watching old Stevie Ray clips so he can pick up real fret work...not pushing a button on a guitar which relates to nothing. I'll bet the best kid in the school at XBox baseball can't hit or throw worth a lick. For all I know, he can play a real guitar, but I doubt it. If he could, why would he be messing around with an inferior thing like GH? Click here to see the clip I posted a while back of the real playa!

No comments: