Monday, June 02, 2008
New Kevin Smith Trailer - Zack and Miri
Just when I haven't Jones'd to see in a new movie in some time, I got this nugget tonight. I love me some Kevin Smith (as you know). Like it isn't weird enough I ran into him and his daughter in Philly while filming Jersey Girl, Still A Dad's neighbor across the street has worked on several ViewAskew films as the Construction Coordinator and got a mention on KS's podcast a while back. The trailer is funny. The man is so articulate and intelligent, yet he writes the best potty humor around....because it's not just potty humor....it's "smart" potty humor (if that makes any sense). It would be hard to defend him to some - but if you really "get" him, you get him. He just happens to talk a certain way, and in reality, it's a beautiful thing because he's not fronting for anybody. He's brutally honest on his blog and in his podcasts and it's just who he is, minus the act. I wish more people could be like that.
Labels:
kevin smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Buster was construction coordinator on this film also. It was filmed in Pittsburgh-Monroevills area this past winter.
Thanks for the link to the trailer. I've been a Kevin Smith fan for ages. My office is adorned with several action figures as well as my prized possession a "Buddy Christ" bobble head doll. Most people look at them and think I'm a lunatic, but it's worth it when someone will sit down and start talking about the movies.
Post a Comment