Sunday, July 06, 2008

Chewing Gum In Class


Remember when chewing gum or talking in class could score you detention? I once got movie detention for tripping a girl I liked in the hall between classes. That was fourth grade. I heard the movie sucked so I didn't really miss anything. Anyway - this story is hard to believe, even though it's in England. What an idiot this teacher is! I get the idea of how Muslims pray. I don't have to try it to understand it. I understand that a satanic cult in Mexico goes after spring break kids getting in cabs at night and then kidnaps them and sacrifices them after a night of torture. When they finally caught them, they found (I think) 11 bodies on their property. Does this teacher want his students to go out and try that as well......for the sake of diversity and understanding different religions? What an idiot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there another story out of Great Britian this week about a teacher confiscating a student's party invitations because he didn't bring one for every kid in the class?

Still A. Fan said...

now THATS funny.

i'm working on beth. hopefully i'll be done by next weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope so too, 'cause I still have to add everything else to the track once you're done