Thursday, June 10, 2010

FAN: Oil Spill Plug

So I read a comment on a Justin Bieber post over at That's Church and it made me laugh so hard I've been telling a lot of people about it....the comment simply said "They should try plugging the oil leak with Justin Bieber".

My daughter fits this idiot's demographic but thankfully she hates him. Her entire little crew does so he's fair game to make fun of in my house. SHe thought it was hilarious too. To honor the comment a bit more, I'll list some things they could try plugging it with that wouldn't bother me.

Joran Van DerSloot

Joran Van DerSloot's mother (Hey, I blame her for ever marrying his tool of a dead Dad)

Keith Olbermann, the pompous snit

The cast of Twilight

The Baltimore Ravens minus Michael Ohler because my daughter loves him. I refused to watch the movie for the longest time because I can't like a Raven. I watched it. I still hate him. This includes all past Ravens, coaches, front office people, receptionists, janitors, equipment managers, turf team, refreshment stand workers, security guards, ticket takers....and all of their parents as well.

Creed

Charlie Sheen's wife for potentially ruining my Monday nights

Dave Matthews

and anybody in his band

Lady Ga Ga and Christina Aguilera

Huh? Oh, I meant I want to watch them wrestle in oil

Bill Weir, I just don't get him or his popularity

The Situation, I don't even know who the guy is and I can't identify him but if I have to read his name one more time.....

The old bat female judge on So You Think You Can Dance with the Botox Joker smile who can't stop laughing

Everybody all together now....."TOM BRADY"

hmmmmm, let's try 3 more

Dane Cook

Can I say Creed twice? No? Ok then Scott Stapp

Pete Wentz

Who do you want to plug it with?

7 comments:

still a sis said...

I agree with all of the above except for TOM BRADY!!!

Funny you mention Justin Bieber. I got an advance ticket pre-sale notice from the TD Garden (arena in Boston). I came home and mentioned it to EJ, who shook her head NO so hard I thought it would twist off. "Everyone hates him, mom!" Silly me. What do I know? A few weeks ago she seemed interested because a guy I worked with in FL is good friends with JB's vocal coach, and he's been posting a bunch of backstage photos on Facebook of JB and Jan on their travels. She seemed interested in those, and in telling people at school that I "know someone who knows someone who knows JB". But go see him? Oh no, that's not cool. Fine with me - I'll pocket that money thankyouverymuch and save it for something else. And oh darn, the Jonas Brothers are in town this summer while she's away at camp!!! :)

Still A Dad said...

Nancy Grace from CNN

Still A. While said...

Elisabeth Hasselbeck

still a cowbell said...

The cast of "Sex and the City"
Gary Coleman's ex-wife
The Lohan family

stilladog said...

The entire production staff including on-air "personalities" and contestants of:

American Dildo.
Prancing With The Stars.
The Bachelor (Picks a Skank).
The Cougar (Bangs a Dufus).
Any show on which Rosie O'Donnell has ever made an appearance.
And any other "reality" show which is of course scripted due to the fact that it is shown on TV.
The Jonas Brothers.
Nancy Pelosi.
Let's not limit The View to Liz Hasselbeck, throw them all in there.
And Nicholas Cage 'cause all his movies suck the rats ass.

I'm sure there's more. But what we've got collectively makes a good start. I disagree with none of them, posts or comments, except Sis and her Tom Brady infatuation.

Hey Justin Bieber is performing at the Maryland State Fair this year, don't miss it! So is Brett Michaels... if he doesn't have another brain fart that turns into brain diahrrea between now and September.

Anonymous said...

Proof that just taking the Stanley Cup to Philly forever tainted it:

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr/headlines/2010/06/justin-bieber-stanley-cup.jpg

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, my three:

Chris Berman
Bill O'Reilly (but only with Keith Obermann)
Ryan Seacrest