
I left work around 4 today and this is what my car was resistering as the outdoor temperature. It's the highest I've seen that fature of my car report since owning it which is about 2 years now. Did I use the AC? No, which is weird as I'm an AC whore keeping it on at the house between Easter and Halloween...lol. I opened the windows and the sunroof and kicked some Jay-Z most of the way home.
1 comment:
Jay-Z?!?!? You got any of your ears left? That shit destroys the ossicles of the inner ear!
What temp did the Sambo Thermometer register?
I've been using that 2-50 Air Conditioning in my red truck for 3 years now. Well, ever since the man say, "It'll cost you $1,100 to fix dat dere AC" anyway.
You know, 2 windows down at 50mph, 2-50 AC. On the really hot days I open the back window too... 3-50 I guess.
Post a Comment