Thursday, April 13, 2006

Dying For Disney


Hey adventure seekers....come to Disney and ride Mission Space....it's a killer. It's now killed a second park visitor within the past 12 months. This one is a doozie! Disney was making room today to install the new warning sign that will be placed at the beginning of the attraction entrance. The sign reads: "Caution, this ride may be hazardous to your health. Please exit the line now if you have any of the following conditions - congestive heart problems, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high sugar, a high forehead, hypertension, hyperthyroid, hyperextended knee, muscle spasms, muscle weakness, mucus leakage, headache, heartache, bellyache, hyperventilate, AIDS, MS, MD, ED, F ME, hangnail, ingrown toenail, ingrown hair, bad hair, bronchitis, gingervitis, arthritis, halytosis, herpes, crabs, clap, VD, ED, VC, Chinese, Japanese, Look at these, cavities, ulcer, cankor, rank odor, gout, hemmoroids, yellow belly, cavity, blemish, scratch, dry eye, misty eye, black eye, sore brown eye, blurry vision, double vision, circumcision, indecision.............we didn't start the fire.........it was always burin' since the world's been turnin'...... sorry, got on a little Billy Joel thing there...... anyway......

Who's the leader of the park that's killing you and me? M-I-C "see, I TOLD you we should have went to the Grand Canyon" K-E-Y "Why? WHY? Because the Grand Canyon doesn't have an attraction that pushes your pulse past where it was the first time you stuck your hand in the cookie jar......M-O-U-S........E. If you were grading this I'd get an "E". It's late and I've had a couple of beers so I hope you'll forgive me.

No comments: