Monday, September 08, 2008

Tom Brady: Blame Belichick

Hey, Tom! How's your knee? Isn't Karma a bitch? Remember last year when Belichick had you in games with a 24 point lead late? When the backup could have been in learning the system and getting some "real speed" snaps? Remember sitting with Belichick in his secret lab going over all the defensive calls of your next opponent that he got from illegal tapings? You don't? Do you know that AFC fans (and probably NFC fans) have been waiting for Belichick to prove he's a genius without you? Waiting so long..... You see, Tom, Bill Belichick wasn't a genius with Cleveland. He sucked with the Browns. Cowher was like 8-1 against him then. He wasn't a genius with Drew Bledsoe at the helm either. No, I think Bill has been riding your coat tails for some time now and I've said it before in the past. Now we're going to see how he does when his star player goes down which hasn't happened to him in a long time. I see the end of a self proclaimed "dynasty" coming. They have stopped drafting well and started hiring mercenaries like Seau and Lynch to name a few....stars in the twilight of their careers. He's done it more and more the past few seasons. I can't wait for Moss to go back to the huddle and chirp at the new guy (who is so nameless I can't remember his name). Oh the bliss in watching Randy yell at him as the team implodes. Sorry Chrissy Twocoats, I don't wish for anyone to get hurt, but that's different from enjoying what may happen now that he has already been hurt. The smugness was gone from his press conference. He looked like a deer in headlights. Now let's see him coach and manage Moss with a QB who won't be asked to win games. I can't wait. And, I hope once other teams get up on them, they continue to pile on the points....and I will love every minute of it. Every second of every minute.....

Disclaimer: If Belichick does coach out his ass and they make the playoffs and win a game, I will be deleting this post from the archives. Nyah!

2 comments:

stilladog said...

I was not one of the many people who were praying for Tom Brady to "break a leg." Although I openly screamed for Michael Strahan to snap his pussy-willow ass in two multiple times during the Super Bowl. And for which I was openly chastised by a woman who doesn't know shit about football. And to whom I retorted that rooting for Tom Brady/Bill Billicheat is equivalent to rooting for the Axis Powers during WWII. To which I added "I bet you're sorry Adolf Hitler didn't win." That shut her ass up.

But I'm glad we don't have to watch him play this year. I am so sick of the media salivating over him and fellatiating him I could puke. No ill will against him but if I ever see him play another down of football I'll be disappointed.

Of course we'll hear all year about how long he'll be out, how his absence has impacted the Patriots, when he's expected to return, blah blah blah. And every time they say these things, rest assured there will be a smile on my face.

So you can put away your Patriots #12 jersey for another year, StillaSis. We know you wear it more often than your Steelers one anyway. A true Steeler fan would NEVER wear another teams jersey unless he/she made a stupid bet which dictated this as payment.

This news, as the Giants Super Bowl win did before it, rekindles my faith that Good does indeed triumph over Evil in real life... not just in the movies.

Anonymous said...

I also wonder what Coach B will do now. His record without Brady is something I would want to hide if I were him. I hope is ego does not kill the team. Cassell has not started a game since high school! Maybe Coach Cowher will come out of retirement!