Monday, June 19, 2006

Holmes causing me to have Plaxbacks!

Wait a minute...I think I already posted this a few weeks ago. Check this link. Damn, I did. C'mon Santonio! One of the things I like about the Steelers is that they tend to draft character guys and release them if serious trouble starts - or at minimum - not resign them. Don;t make us feel this way.....we like good citizens. Two arrests in 2 months is not good and Mr. Rooney will call you and let you know that.

1 comment:

stilladog said...

Never fear. I remember a Steeler named Holmes who took pot shots at a state police helicopter with a shotgun on the Ohio Turnpike. Mr. Rooney (it was The Chief, back in those days) sat him down and had a talk with him and he helped win a couple Super Bowls.

All seriousness aside...
Who is more to blame, the skank he knocked up, who's now trying to bleed him for money and calls the cops on him, or the old lady who tried to take out Big Ben with a Big Chrysler?

Bottom line is get Santonio's ass out of Columbus -where no good can ever come of it- and into Pittsburgh where he can start working with Big Ben on being the #1 receiver for years to come.

If you ask me it would do them both a world of good and couldn't hurt the football team either.

Perhaps Santonio should also remember to keep his schlong in the holster to prevent future episodes like this. 3 kids out of wedlock by age 21 is quite enough.