Sunday, June 18, 2006
Snopes Version of Cindy Sheehan
For those who don't know....snopes.com is the authority on rumors and urban legends. Any email chain, any blog post of national interest - they are all over it. I mentioned Cindy Sheehan twice in the past and once just last week. That post received a comment from a "Cindy" of unknown origin that had a quote about being uninformed. However, from the comment she made and the comment preceeding it - I have no idea what it was in reference to. It could be my point of view, the administration, the public in general or the comment by Stilladog. In any event, I know the post came from New York and I know Sheehan lives in CA. I wish I knew if she was in New York when that post was made. I decided to find out how the poster found my site. It came from a blog search engine of "Cindy Sheehan" and my blog post was on page 6! So, somebody went through 6 pages of links to blog posts mentioning Cindy Sheehan. I wonder if they all got a comment? I'm going to research that a bit more tomorrow. Anway - I read a few of the other blog entries and I saw something that hit me as odd. Read This. It's about the grave marker (or lack of grave marker until recently) of her son Casey. Snopes.com knows the 4-1-1 and provides both sides of the story. I don't believe hers....simple as that. Maybe "Cindy" will have another comment next week? I've even heard she may run for president on the Green ticket. Hmmmmm. Well, she might get a few thousand votes. More power to her. It's a free country......thanks to people like her son. I would like to know how she felt about her son in the military before Iraq was invaded. Did she always have this point of view? I mean she has something to do with a book about why you shouldn't join the military! Egads, woman, enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tex- You da man!
Ain't this bitch's 15 minutes up yet?
If she wants to protest something how about North Korea's intercontinental ballistic missle testing!!
Post a Comment