Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pelzer, South Carolina

Ok Pelzer....curiosity killed the cat and it's killing me. I can't figure out if you are friend, family or someone who happened along the site and liked it. I always look at the World Map view of my hits for the day (trust me, there aren't that many!) and when I blast them out to more detail I see Pelzer, SC every day. I know most of the other daily viewers but I can't figure out if Pelzer is just being used as the display hub for some of my family that lives in NC. So leave a comment and introduce yourself....if it's Kay, Art or Sharon....I'm just curious to know. Most people who don't "know" me hang around for a couple of days and then realize I'm really crazy and never come back! You could also subscribe using the link on the page if you want. I get no spam from Feedblitz and the others using it seem to like it. I've had no drops from people that have signed up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pelzer? I guess you mean me. I live in Simpsonville actually, where all the transplanted yankees live (saftey in numbers, don't you know). I'll let your curiosity run wild, but I'll give you a clue. I used to run with you, Heffley, Wiltrout, and that crew back in the day. Sleep tight.

Still A. Fan said...

Bob Howard?

Anonymous said...

Moe Howard?

Anonymous said...

Curly Howard?

Anonymous said...

Shemp Howard?

Anonymous said...

Larry Fine?

Still A. Fan said...

Is it a Lewis?

Anonymous said...

Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard...

Yep it's me Bob Howard. 'Sup?

Still A. Fan said...

hey bob! well, my name isn't as common as yours and i'd like to NOT attach my name to this site (employers now google job applicants and i have to keep up my professional appearance..cough cough). my email address is as follows:

firstname_lastname@yahoo.com

drop me a line. did you know heff is a daddy?