Monday, August 25, 2008

Eight Houses


Of course hardly anyone is pointing out that the houses belong to his super rich wife technically. I would like to know how many she owned before she married him. The Wallstreet Journal says they are owned by her, but they don't say much more than that. These guys want to argue about who is more out of touch with the American people. They better be careful as now that they have brought it up, it's fair game to be used in reverse. John Kerry "owned" 5 homes totaling $33 million dollars when he ran. Same scenario - owned by Heinz technically. There is also a story circulating that in 2004, Joe Biden suggested to Kerry that he ask McCain to be his running mate! Yup! It's true. It was on Wikipedia under the heading 2004, but has since been relocated in the article, probably by Biden's people knowing how ridiculous it will look if Biden has to now tell us that he isn't right for the job. I'm not going to lose much sleep if Obama wins the election because in some aspect - you can't deny that it may go over better in some parts of the world. That being said, when I go over the checkboxes of what I believe in and what each party typically stands for, I still align myself with the GOP. Read about the Wikipedia entry here. Read the WSJ article here. I've said it before and I'll say it again - elections for me are mostly about picking the lesser of two evils. I'm not sure if I've ever been inspired by a candidate since I started voting. In fact, I have not. I just can't stand how skewed the national media is. I recently heard Jesse Ventura on The Howard Stern Show and Howard was egging him on to run for President. He makes a lot of sense. Then, near the end of the interview, he admitted he thinks there are a lot of 9-1-1 conspiracies and ended up sounding like a crazy person. He went from thought provoking and brutally honest to a coo-coo bird in about 2 seconds. Why can't Steve Forbes be more electable? We truly need a non-politician to step up.

1 comment:

stilladog said...

If there is no candidate or issue you wish to vote for, then vote against one. BUT VOTE! Too many brave young men and women have died for your right to do so. Failure to vote is disrespect of American veterans in the highest degree.

I'm voting McCain. Cause frankly, Cindy McCain, yeah, I'd hit it... and not just for the beer distributorships either.

Plus, Obama seems like a good guy so why is it I don't trust him? Maybe because he's the inter-racial step child of the perverse Illinois Democratic machine? You know, the ones who practically invented political corruption. And if they didn't invent it they sure as hell perfected it. I guarantee that more dead people and pets have cast a straight Democratic ticket vote in the state of Illinois than anyplace in America.