Sunday, October 05, 2008

Career Politicians

Isn't it funny how people talk about career politicians. I hate them. I don't trust them. Even if most of their beliefs align with mine, I still think they're mostly skeevy. So, leading up to this presidential election, there has been a lot of talk at my office about politics. I hate talking about politics at work and only offer up points of view if directly asked and only if it's somebody I feel like sharing with. Before either candidate picked their running mate, I had tons of these people agreeing with me that career politicians suck and we need new blood in most offices and seats so that favors don't need to be paid back. "Hell yeah" is the rallying cry. So, the second Palin is announced.....she doesn't have enough experience. Well, she hasn't been in politics too long and look what she's accomplished. I wonder if she was a man if the subject would even be brought up? Joe Biden himself said when John Kerry ran for preident..."he should pick John McCain to run with him". Sounds like a good enough endorsement to me.

No comments: