
I get mad at dip-shits. Really mad. Dude, smoke all the pot you want, I don't care....just don't do it in your moving vehicle. Now we go into the Giants game, a yardstick game, without arguably our most explosive player. Nice. Why these guys do this, I have no idea. Stupidity I guess. I wonder if Santonio knows who Bam Morris is? he of trunk laden with reefer. Santonio has a trunk of another nature I guess. One only need Google images to get that joke. Dude, if you mess up you will be out of Pittsburgh......but then Dallas will sign you so I guess it doesn't matter.
Peyton manning had staph....ouch! That's what ended my favorite Steeler of All-Time's career....Greg Lloyd. Staph is nothing to mess around with. I think they should just cut off his leg.
The Ravens are a bunch of classless thugs. Classless. Class-less. Suggs used the word "bounty" in a radio interview. I can't wait until the next game. I guess they are fine with losing and "acting" tough.
Plaxbacks - I keep having them. Santonio should follow those stories as well.
3 comments:
I just made new plans for watching the Giants-Steelers game tomorrow at 4pm. I'm heading over to Santonio's house. I'm bringing some Firedog Chili and we're going to do bong hits and watch the game.
Why? Well, I was going to watch the game anyway and I find it necessary to emphasize to this assoholic idiot the joys of just sitting on your patio with some music on smoking weed. I think someone else has already explained to him the dangers of riding around the freaking Hill District in an SUV with expired out of state tags and 3 blunts in the car.
I already asked one of my friends in Ft. Worth if we could trade Santnio for Marion Barber.
Peyton Manning had staph? When did they trade him to the Browns?
Terrell Suggs is a piece of shit human being. He whacked some guy over the head with a 2X4 during his days at Arizona State. And things haven't changed.
Bounties on NFL teams have existed as long as professional football has been played. And they existed long before that in the college game. And they do indeed exist today on every team in the NFL. You can believe that Disney Fantasy Roger GOD-dell spouts in the media or you can believe the truth of the Dog. It's like gays in the military-- don't ask, don't tell.
Ron Jaworski told a story on Mike&Mike about during his playing days. When the Eagles would review film on Mondays coaches would hand out expenive fishing rods or color TVs to players who made big hits and knocked key opponents out of the game. He said the only difference is they weren't HDTVs!
In the old days there was a bounty on Otto Graham and/or Jim Brown every time the Steelers and Browns met. It was widely known but never publicized.
Suggs proved he is a moronic idiot for saying stupid stuff like "bounty" on a radio show. It isn't the 60s or 70s anymore asswipe.
The Shitbirds been trying to get Hines for 10 years and it ain't happened yet. And it ain't going to happen. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Hines lay a mushroom cloud on Suggs' ass... Guns of the Navarrone, baby!
I liked Tomlin's comment on how he doesnt have the time nor the patience for this distraction.
Amen to that.
Holmes is an idiot.
But then again - there is my husband bad mouthing the Pittsburgh police for not letting him go.
Hmmmmm
Back in the day the cops probably would have let him go. But back in the day, Steelers had the good sense to avoid situations like that.
Check the story I wrote about Dwight White when he passed away. He knew a bunch of us were smoking weed and absorbing other illegal substances in that apartment. And he sat outside in his car despite invitations to come inside. He recognized it as a potentially explosive situation should the cops arrive and avoided it.
And that is the difference between today's millionaire players and the "old guys." Players now expect the cops to look the other way. Cops on the other hand are looking to nail a millionaire celebrity. Whereas back in the 70s, they'd maybe escort the player back to their home, snag an autograph, and tell them not to come back out with illegal stuff again.
OR, could be the cops who stopped Bluntonio had transferred from Philly or Cleveland??
Post a Comment