I could find a one-legged cripple with a club foot who can punt farther than this nancy girl. I'm pretty sure my nine year old daughter can too. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Can you believe the Denver Broncos cut Todd Sauerbrun in favor of Ernster?
Maybe we should cut Ernster and bring Sauerbrun (and his 48 yard punting average) out of retirement.
Yeah, I know Sauerbrun has the roid-rage issues. And he was the dumbass who said he'd kick to Devin Hester cause he wasn't afraid of him resulting in Hester taking a kickoff and a punt to the house.
But Todd Sauerbrun can kick the football a country mile.
2 comments:
My daughter came home from the game telling me how "daddy kept yelling ernster sucks"
hilarious
Can you believe the Denver Broncos cut Todd Sauerbrun in favor of Ernster?
Maybe we should cut Ernster and bring Sauerbrun (and his 48 yard punting average) out of retirement.
Yeah, I know Sauerbrun has the roid-rage issues. And he was the dumbass who said he'd kick to Devin Hester cause he wasn't afraid of him resulting in Hester taking a kickoff and a punt to the house.
But Todd Sauerbrun can kick the football a country mile.
Post a Comment