
Chad done stole my grill! WTF? Steeler fans, if we've ever needed to not play down to the competition, tonight is the night. With the Patriots, Cowboys, Ravens and Titans lined up - we really need this win. If we smack the Bengals and Browns around and split the other 4 games mentioned above - we'll be 11-5 and win the division. At 10-6, maybe the Ravens tie us. If they win the next game against us, I'm not sure who would win the tie breaker. Winning tonight will certainly make things a lot easier. The Bungles are still the Bungles, but Marvin has challenged them to win out. Chad is sitting because he's selfish, but they may play better as a team without him. He's a poor man's Dennis Rodman. He said when he came into the league he was the best wide receiver in his family, taking a good natured jab at first cousin Keyshawn Johnson. I seriously doubt Chad will last long enough to eclipse the numbers Keyshawn put up. Not only that, Keyshawn typically played hard. Bill Parcells loved him and that's all you need to know about his toughness. Back to tonight's game, I see Ben having time to throw and I think tonight the running game will be back in full force. I want to see "33" smacking some bodies in short yardage situations. Here we go......
No comments:
Post a Comment