Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Interesting Idea

Hmmm, maybe Steel City Slant should add Dog and While as unedited posters? More content and maybe we could push the readership up over 35. Thoughts?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

8 comments:

Still A. While said...

I wouldn't know what to write about - besides kids and there are enough of those blogs out there.
I sure do like to comment though!
And I am not nearly as funny as you guys.

stilladog said...

I'd do it as long as I'm not on a schedule or deadline or anything.

And for the most part I'd want to keep most things that were non-football on the light side. In other words, political discussion is OK as long as nobody takes it too seriously.

I already got a topic for my first one. It's about a dish that we had as part of my company's Pot-Luck Thanksgiving. A popular item at many a table in Pittsburgh at all times of year. A dish that my grandmother was good at. And one that I recall being served by Fan's Uncle Vince many times.

Still A. Fan said...

Dog, you would be able to post at will. No edits, no approval.

Still A. While said...

My 11 year old is going to her first Steeler game tonight.
I wonder if I should let her write a post.
Steeler Nation from her viewpoint should be pretty interesting.

Anonymous said...

Dog, now I'm curious. What dish are we talking about? Does this have anything to do with grated vegetables in a lime green jello salad?

Still A. Fan said...

I am going to guess....

Rhubarb Pie?

stilladog said...

No, no. It's a Polish dish. Real substantial food. Someting I'm sure your Uncle Vince served at his house from time to time.

I'm nearly certain Uncle Vince served it the year I ate Thanksgiving dinner at his house. Which I think was 1983. One of the best Thanksgiving dinners I ever had too.

Soon as I have the time to figure out how to post my own article and find a graphic to go with it I'll explain the whole deal.

Anonymous said...

Hulupki?, Halushki?, Pierogi?