Sunday, February 15, 2009

FAN: Search For AutoPilot Begins

I guess the Feds will be looking for this guy. Sorry, couldn't resist. Rio, I apologize in advance if you take offense to this. He looks like my last boss.

1 comment:

stilladog said...

This whole Buffalo plane crash incident is turning into a bullshit contest in a hurry. (Don't all major news stories?)

I mean, first the plane was in a nose dive, then it landed on it's belly. First it was approaching the airport, then it was facing away from the airport. First there was ice on the wings, then the de-icing equipment was working fine. First the pilots were trying to right the plane, now it was on autopilot. Holy Jesus Alou, what next? Who writes this shit, John Kerry??

That photo is pretty funny. I guess that's one way to join the Mile High Club... bring an inflatable companion on board with you!!