Thursday, June 28, 2007

If This Is Real.....

This is pretty sad if it's real. There is an Mtv logo in the bottom corner and I know they have a show about Sweet 16 birthday parties so I'm guessing the clip is from that. I'm too smart a cookie to believe that reality show producers aren't giving ideas out to "cast" members....but if this chick is serious and this isn't put on - I agree with the commenter who suggests she should be parachuted into some 3rd world country so she can learn to appreciate what she has. I absolutely LOVE the episode of The Sopranos when AJ is younger and screwing around in school. Tony drives his ass to the hood and pulls over and makes him take it all in, showing him how lucky he is. I'm not even mad at the girl or the parents (who are more to blame than the girl) - I feel sorry for them.

1 comment:

stilladog said...

The title of this show should have been "American Bitch."

You make Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and Brittany Spears into role models, this is what you get.

You wonder why people in other countries hate us? This is why. Americans are assholes of the first degree.

There's no amount of worldwide goodwill the U.S. can do to offset the public opinion backlash caused when people in other continents see this shit on TV or the internet.

Another "victory" for the American Broadcast Culture. Thanks alot media assholes... and your little spoiled bitches too!