Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sandler In Nirvana? NSFW

I love The Wedding Singer. I love Adam Sandler. I love Nirvana and Kurt Cobain. Did it ever cross your mind that as much as this song was a joke....it could literally be on a Nirvana LP. My wife and I don't buy many movies. I typically only collect movies made by my favorites - Kevin Smith, QT and the Coen Brothers. However, I recently saw The Wedding Singer in a $5 bin and couldn't pass it up. We watched it and laughed like it was the first time we saw it. The music in the movie is quintessential 80's. TV sucks. I'm going to go watch more Sandler clips on YouTube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any extras on the DVD? Two of my favs finally came out as "special edition" dvd's - "Trading Places" and "Coming to America"

Still A. Fan said...

no, it was one of those kinds where it's just really flimsy cardboard and not even an insert! for $5 you have to wonder if sales of a dvd priced at x get to a point where they just make the cheapest version they can, crank out a couple more million units and throw them in bins for < $.

i just mentioned you in the latest post.