She looks like a little bitch. The cheerleader adult advisors and the other girls probably didn't want the litte bitch hanging around them.
Plus, no matter how much dance and gymnastics she took, if you can't cheer very well they should cut you.
And guess what. What? The parents are just reinforcing her little bitch personality by filing a lawsuit over this.
I wanted to play in my high school band my sophomore year. But I didn't. You know why? 'Cause I wasn't good enough. Did my parents file a lawsuit? Hell no. They made me work at music like a dog for a full year. I learned more about music in that year than I learned the whole rest of my life. By the time my senior year rolled around I was president of the damn band that I wasn't good enough to even be part of 2 years earlier.
I saw another article that I think explained the situation better. There is a varsity (8 members) and a junior varsity squad (6 members) at the school. There was a miscommunication involving the varsity squad that led them to think that one of the 9 applicants was going to withdraw, so they canceled tryouts and accepted all applicants. After discovering that there were 9 members, they allowed the 9th extra member to remain.
In this case there were 7 applicants trying out for 6 spots. In this case they did hold tryouts which left the girl in the article the sole person not allowed to participate. It doesn't look like there is any extra cost to the school district to allow the cut girl to play.
I'm not saying that it's right for them to sue, but it's pretty a-holish of the school district to not let her participate too.
So, if next year, 57 girls try out for cheerleading, do we have to let them all on the squad?
This girl is old enough to understand that tryouts mean the top X people are going to make it. There are lots of people who are perfectly qualified for certain jobs, but those who are BEST qualifed get the job. It's life get over it. Quit wasting taxpayer money in court.
I hate whiners...even though I am a good one sometimes.
Kevin- Not sure where you grew up or went to school but in the school district where Fan & I went to school there were more A-holes than you could shake a case of toilet paper at.
Even so, I think it is good to have A-holes as fellow students, teachers and administrators. Teaches you how to deal with them in the real world. Assuming your parents don't file suit to have them removed because of excess Preparation H on the school parking lot.
A wise man once told me, 'Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach. Those that can't teach, teach gym. Those that can't teach gym become school principals and guidance counselors.'
With that in mind, perhaps our little can't-cheer-for-shit bitch has a future in American educational system?
But as another wise man once said, "There is no substitute for education unless it is the American public school system."
4 comments:
If this wasn't serious it would be funny.
She looks like a little bitch. The cheerleader adult advisors and the other girls probably didn't want the litte bitch hanging around them.
Plus, no matter how much dance and gymnastics she took, if you can't cheer very well they should cut you.
And guess what. What? The parents are just reinforcing her little bitch personality by filing a lawsuit over this.
I wanted to play in my high school band my sophomore year. But I didn't. You know why? 'Cause I wasn't good enough. Did my parents file a lawsuit? Hell no. They made me work at music like a dog for a full year. I learned more about music in that year than I learned the whole rest of my life. By the time my senior year rolled around I was president of the damn band that I wasn't good enough to even be part of 2 years earlier.
I saw another article that I think explained the situation better. There is a varsity (8 members) and a junior varsity squad (6 members) at the school. There was a miscommunication involving the varsity squad that led them to think that one of the 9 applicants was going to withdraw, so they canceled tryouts and accepted all applicants. After discovering that there were 9 members, they allowed the 9th extra member to remain.
In this case there were 7 applicants trying out for 6 spots. In this case they did hold tryouts which left the girl in the article the sole person not allowed to participate. It doesn't look like there is any extra cost to the school district to allow the cut girl to play.
I'm not saying that it's right for them to sue, but it's pretty a-holish of the school district to not let her participate too.
So, if next year, 57 girls try out for cheerleading, do we have to let them all on the squad?
This girl is old enough to understand that tryouts mean the top X people are going to make it. There are lots of people who are perfectly qualified for certain jobs, but those who are BEST qualifed get the job. It's life get over it. Quit wasting taxpayer money in court.
I hate whiners...even though I am a good one sometimes.
"it's pretty a-holish of the school district"
Kevin- Not sure where you grew up or went to school but in the school district where Fan & I went to school there were more A-holes than you could shake a case of toilet paper at.
Even so, I think it is good to have A-holes as fellow students, teachers and administrators. Teaches you how to deal with them in the real world. Assuming your parents don't file suit to have them removed because of excess Preparation H on the school parking lot.
A wise man once told me, 'Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach. Those that can't teach, teach gym. Those that can't teach gym become school principals and guidance counselors.'
With that in mind, perhaps our little can't-cheer-for-shit bitch has a future in American educational system?
But as another wise man once said, "There is no substitute for education unless it is the American public school system."
Post a Comment