Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dumbledore's Tangent


For those following the Albus Dumbledore thread below. This is about the Muppet, Kami. I remembered the story correctly, but the character was never introduced in the US.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it from the article that the US press blew this out of proportion way back when. The character was clearly intended for a specific market with a specific need for that type of character.

On the Dumbledore thing, I too am annoyed that she just dumped that tidbit after the fact - either put it in the book or don't mention it. The same applies for all of the other character wrap-ups she's trying to do after the fact.

stilladog said...

Reality check... please.

Kami got HIV from Magic Johnson OK? He don't have a "wand," he got a "magic Johnson." Although it is rumored that on South African Public TV Kami sings (in Swazi): "I love you. You love me. Barney gave me HIV." So who you gonna believe?

While you intellectual Americans debate the merits, or lack thereof, of Harry Potter horseshit, the Iranians are debating how to assert total domination over the Zionist pigs (USA & Israel).

Teabreak over. Back on your heads.