
What the heck is up with the major networks when they broadcast football games? Aren't companies paying millions of dollars to show us commercials that don't even tell us about the products they are supposed to be selling? Isn't the NFL at it's apex for popularity and dough? Why when they show his stats or introduce the offense do I have to keep seeing Ben Roethlisberger's rookie photo? Why? Why, Lord, Why? I'm tired of seeing it. Can we have something a little more current. At least get one of his bionic face so it looks more like him. This picture makes Ben look like Ben Affleck's cousin that rides the short bus. I like Benny. Benny is a true blue mid-western guy and I like him leading our team instead of a jet setting party guy like Matt Leinhart. Maybe if Matt spent more time with the playbook and less time with models he wouldn't have to share his job with somebody's grandpa! I'm begging the networks, PLEASE use a current photo of our leader!
No comments:
Post a Comment