Monday, October 08, 2007

Maybe The Whining Will Stop Now


I'm sure the Seachicken fans were licking their beaks this past weekend. They finally got their rematch and this time we were wounded. While they were down only Deion Branch, we were missing Casey Hampton, Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward and Santonio Holmes. The Stillers had every reason to think they couldn't win this game. They could have went in with a bad attitude. Heck, even Hamtpon's backup Chris Hoke was dinged up. I still thought they could win the game - but to totally dominate? 41 minues total possession versus 19? Hilarious. The next time we play the Seachickens, I think we could roll out Don Cannon at quarterback, Myron Cope at tailback and Joe DeNardo at flanker. We beat these punks so completely that Holmgren didn't even have anything to whine about after the game. The whole city of Seattle uses "Hey, did you know Jerome Bettis is from Detroit?" as a rallying cry of sorts to say in their own way that they think the refs helped the Steelers win Super Bowl XL. I think they got more of a feel of just how superior we are to them yesterday. I hope Mike retires after this season. I'm tired of him and his sour puss after every loss.

No comments: