Hopefully I'll have some funny Disney stories to tell during the week. Laptop is packed and ready to go. Nothing I like more than sharing a pool with lots of tubby people from other countries. Speaking of people from other countries, I like them and all.....but why do they mow their lawns in khakis and a golf shirt complete with "non" grass cutting shoes? Why? Why I ask you? Tonight going the back way to my house from work, there were two guys....both clearly not born here - well, that might not be true, but their Dads weren't born here - mowing their lawns wearing what they wore to work. What the truck? Go put on some raggedy shorts and an old T-Shirt and you'll fit in better. Better yet, put an ice cold brewskie in one hand while you're at it. And I know Dog, I pay a landscaper! But when I did do it myself, I wasn't out there in Polo chinos and an Alfani shirt with leather shoes on. I was wearing a 2000 NYC US Open T-Shirt and some pants I grew out of cut off into shorts with 8 colors of paint stains on them.....and a -4 generation of running shoes. Word.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Off To Orlando
Hopefully I'll have some funny Disney stories to tell during the week. Laptop is packed and ready to go. Nothing I like more than sharing a pool with lots of tubby people from other countries. Speaking of people from other countries, I like them and all.....but why do they mow their lawns in khakis and a golf shirt complete with "non" grass cutting shoes? Why? Why I ask you? Tonight going the back way to my house from work, there were two guys....both clearly not born here - well, that might not be true, but their Dads weren't born here - mowing their lawns wearing what they wore to work. What the truck? Go put on some raggedy shorts and an old T-Shirt and you'll fit in better. Better yet, put an ice cold brewskie in one hand while you're at it. And I know Dog, I pay a landscaper! But when I did do it myself, I wasn't out there in Polo chinos and an Alfani shirt with leather shoes on. I was wearing a 2000 NYC US Open T-Shirt and some pants I grew out of cut off into shorts with 8 colors of paint stains on them.....and a -4 generation of running shoes. Word.
Labels:
disney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
FYI - Guys that cut their own grass in ratty clothes are hot.
Just so ya know.
I bought a John Deere lawn tractor just so I could drink beer and mow grass at the same time.
And pretty much all my clothes are "ratty" ...especially the ones I use for yardwork.
Still A Dog - I am coming to see you!!!
Post a Comment