
Geez, I didn't post anything last night on the show because I fell asleep on the floor. Nothing like waking up with carpet burn on your face....but I did see the show before zonking out. Based only on last night:
1. Brooke White - Not that she was superb, but everyone else was a shade off.
2. David Cook - Weird song. Who?
3. Kristi Lee Cook - Nice job!
4. David Archuleta - Meh.
5. Carly Smithson - Good, not great.
6. Micahel Johns - Not consistent at all.
7. Jason Dreads - Why do they like him so much? Stinkin' weirdo sissy pants.
8. Syesha Mercado - Liked her in the beginning and thought she was a threat. No more.
Did anyone notice when they pointed out that William Ford dude in the crowd? Have you ever seen anyone so uncomfortable in their own skin? Ick. He reminded me of Al Gore when his advisers told him to loosen up so he took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves. Al cannot be casual with that giant stick up his ass. Ford looked like he had a meeting with 4 advisors who told him what to wear and he changed clothes 3 times before coming out. What an idiot. Be yourself, you jackass. Kids of today see right through fake.....and dude, you looked like a $3 bill.
3 comments:
Total crap that Michael Johns got the boot this week?
I never thought he would win the whole shebang but it was not his time to leave yet. Plus, I wasn't done looking at him yet!
WTF. That was just wrong. I felt Syesha shoulda got the boot last night! Johns was nowhere near being ready to leave and I felt he had a strong performance Tuesday. I'm reading online alot of people saying how rude it was for Seacrest to lead Johns on thinking no one was going to get eliminated this week. That was very ignorant. They sing a religious song to start the show and show heartbreaking sad stories about starving kids, then they did that stupid "I'm a Believer" skit with celebs and torture Johns by making him think he was safe? UHG!
that was hardcore. we started saying at the beginnnig of the show that nobody got kicked off last year. the fact that they waited for the last three and then brought them all out together raised my speculation that it would be the same. for them to name him as the lowest shocked me - and then to do what they did???? give him that glimmer of hope? that was horrible. what, was johns porking seacrest's girlfriend or something?
Post a Comment