Hope everybody had a nice Christmas. Jeez, this place has been dead since I left for Christmas in Texas.
Anyway, I promised some photos in crazy hats which is indeed a family trait. So here is big Dog and little Dog on Christmas morning. In a grocery store full of Dallas Cowboy gear little Dog walked in wearing his new Steelers winter cap. Mission accomplished, so far. (It helped that the Cowgirls took it hard 44-6 from the Eagles to cement my proposition that the Cowgirls suck).
In case you might be wondering, I did not wear my Big Daddy jersey to the airport, just a throwback cap. However Mrs. Dog wore her new Steelers zip-up fleece hoodie. And while getting a sausage egg and cheese McMuffin at 6:45am in the DFW airport this morning. I had to wait in line behind a guy wearing an authentic #58 Jack Lambert jersey. We are everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment