Saturday, December 13, 2008

FAN: Colors

I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow....by myself. Need to buy some stuff for the ladies in my life. Oh....and what shall I wear....hmmmmmm. I think it's a beautiful day to wear my jersey (Polamalu over Roethlisberger as I want to wear black). I think I'll top that off with my white beenie Steelers ski hat. Nothing worse for the Eagle, Redskin, Giant and Jets fans where I'm going. I won't see any Ravens fans though. I don't think there are any after getting 60 miles away from Baltimore. I'll Hi-Five all Yinzers identified through garb. I'll smile politley at all others not wearing purple.....and laugh at anyone with big blue stars....Sorry, Still A Boom!!

1 comment:

stilladog said...

Just came back from the grocery store. Was wearing my "76" Big Daddy Lipscomb jersey.

Dude behind me in line asks, "You a Steeler fan?"

Instead of saying, "Here's your sign, asshole." I politely replied, "Yes sir."

He says, "You're wearing the wrong jersey to be in this state."

To which I replied, without even looking at him, "This is the right jersey for EVERY state."

He started mumbling something about "You guys do show up everywhere..." and I just walked away.

I have no tolerance for these assholes today. Best I just build my bunker downstairs by the big screen and make sure I have enough venison, onions, carrots, and potatoes to withstand the war this afternoon.