
So here we go again.... another NFL week acting like the Colts and Patriots are the only two teams playing. I get really sick of it. Manning is on the cover of SI so Peter King can suck from his teet. Picking who I want to win this game is easy, the Pats. Should the Steelers make the AFC Championship game and it's not a home game which is a very likely scenario, I'd much rather play at New England than go to the sissy, sterile, noise added dome. As for actually rooting for the Pats to win, ain't gonna happen. I hesitate to even watch the game because the idiot announcers are already in a thesaurus this morning frantically scribbling down other words for awesome, phenominal, perfect, elite, gay ......etc.
3 comments:
Yes, things get rather Favre-like in adoration when Brady and Manning are on the field. I'm with you. I'd rather go through NE than have to take on Manning (the Colts' offensive coordinator) and possibly have to depend on the "immaculate tackle" once again. Either way, I'm happy the Stillers are under the radar.
Yep, me too. Let the media suck all the jism from the jism-sac of Brady & Manning (assuming they have such a thing). Apparently Favre's went dry after we whipped his ass. Who else they got to suck off? Carson Palmer?
The fact that we are indeed still under the radar after a MNF beat down on the Broncos is very pleasing. We'll come to the forefront if we win tomorrow. Not sure that's so good but we'd be in first place with only the Ravens games as marquee matchups until the playoffs.
But fear not. Manning/Colts and Brady/Patriots will still garnish all the national press and air-time. Making their inevitable late season losses all the sweeter.
The weather is getting colder. It's just now starting to be Stiller-Time in the NFL.
Nice call Belimort.
Post a Comment