He doesn't look that much different to me. What do you think? Granted, the structure of his jaw bone does look slimmer, but i'll have to wait until I see some video of him. Sometimes still pictures can be deceiving.
Now we have both "The Chin" and "The Titanium Jaw."
Saw a brief clip of him on Mike & Mike this morning and didn't notice anything different at all. Greenie & Trey Wingo said his face seemed a bit puffy but I didn't notice it.
Also on Mike & Mike they mentioned that he had ruptured an artery that was bleeding into his stomach. He actually came within minutes of bleeding to death internally. Props to those EMTs who detected it and kept him alive!! Those guys do one hell of a job!!
Heard he was at the Bus' wedding in Montego Bay last weekend and outside of an eye that had retained some blood he looked OK. He wore sunglasses to conceal that anyway.
I'm not worried. I think this will make him even better.
4 comments:
Now we have both "The Chin" and "The Titanium Jaw."
Saw a brief clip of him on Mike & Mike this morning and didn't notice anything different at all. Greenie & Trey Wingo said his face seemed a bit puffy but I didn't notice it.
Also on Mike & Mike they mentioned that he had ruptured an artery that was bleeding into his stomach. He actually came within minutes of bleeding to death internally. Props to those EMTs who detected it and kept him alive!! Those guys do one hell of a job!!
Heard he was at the Bus' wedding in Montego Bay last weekend and outside of an eye that had retained some blood he looked OK. He wore sunglasses to conceal that anyway.
I'm not worried. I think this will make him even better.
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Post a Comment