i said orange hammer. i know why i said orange though. i did something similar to this a few years ago and the answer was "carrot". towards the end i was already going back in my mind and thinking about a carrot. i wonder if it's the numbers in the math or the wording of "...hard work ..." that sets this off?
I'm with Still A Fan...I also said orange hammer. I had done the same test with naming a vegetable, so the orange carrot was in my head too. Proves that the family is only half-slanted, I guess.
7 comments:
i said orange hammer. i know why i said orange though. i did something similar to this a few years ago and the answer was "carrot". towards the end i was already going back in my mind and thinking about a carrot. i wonder if it's the numbers in the math or the wording of "...hard work ..." that sets this off?
Brown hammer!
I'm with Still A Fan...I also said orange hammer. I had done the same test with naming a vegetable, so the orange carrot was in my head too. Proves that the family is only half-slanted, I guess.
I said red hammer - why did I say that? Is there a message somewhere in there that tells me that?
only the shadow knows.........
My hammer was green.
Orange Hoe. Guess that's better than subliminally thinking of a Black Ho!!
Post a Comment