Saturday, September 02, 2006

Kuhn Cut, Staley Staying

Get the sweatsuits ready, Cowher keeps Duce but admits he'll be deactivated a lot early on as the Steelers traded for little known New England rookie, Cobbs. I'm very disappointed in the news, especially since Quincy Morgan was cut. I thought Q would make the team based on experience since the rest of the squad is so young after Hines and Ced. Oh well, I like it that Morey made the team as he is a tremendous special teams player. Let's hope Cowher runs Duce until he pukes in practices and gets his fat ass back in shape for the playoff run when he might be needed. I'm glad Dekkar got cut also, he stunk it up. Nua wasn't working out anywhere. I guess our cap situation is good enough to keep Duce as an experienced backup, but how many teams have someone making that kind of money deactivated week after week? He should be embarassed into retirement. I thought Kuhn would make the team. Maybe they'll get him back on the practice squad.

No comments: