
While listening to the radio I heard a list of the top 5 songs for this week. Justin Timberlake came in at number 1 with his fruity song. That's not funny. It's sad really. What's funny is what was said next:
"...and Clay Aiken comes in number two....."
Tell me something I don't know.
2 comments:
It's a queer world we're living in.
And these two are the gayest of the gays.
Besides, why would you have your Sirius radio tuned to the fudgepacker channel anyway? Or was it regular radio WFAG??
I got to admit though, that is one funny line!! As I always say, the truth lies just below the surface of humor.
it was robin quivers reading the news on howard stern. kill me the day i listen to a radio channel that plays clay aiken. when barry manilow is your idol and you cry when you meet him for the first time it's a safe bet that you also drink white wine spritzers and wear fuzzy bunny slippers in the house.
Post a Comment