While I would like to say I have a picture of Jane Seymour here because Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman was my late grandmother's favorite TV show while it was on - I can't. I have a picture of Jane Seymour here because after seeing her on TV tonight while on the laptop, I popped her name into imdb.com to see how old she is. 56. 5-6. Fifty-Six. DAMN! I know I'm not a spring chicken anymore at 38 (a week shy of 39), but DAMN! She's almost 20 years older than me. Does that mean I've matured?
5 comments:
Not sure what it means - you probably thought she was hot 20 years ago when the difference was still 20 years between you.
I still can't get over how popular this show is. I remember reading about it before it became a hit and thinking it would be the biggest jive turkey ever - so close to Thanksgiving...
I'm not sure you will EVER mature.
It IS the biggest jive turkey event, close to Thanksgiving or not. How so many people are entertained by such crap is beyond me. But if you have any doubts about it being jive turkey, I have two words for you... Emmitt and Smith.
YOU? - mature?
those two words dont belong in the same sentence.
ever
hey now....since we gave up the skinamax suite for starz a few years ago....dancing with the stars is the closet thing to soft-core porn on tv. have you seen those outfits? i've heard you can find porn on the internet...but i havent tried that yet. i havent watched an episode of DWTS this season, was just paging thru.
Post a Comment