
Did anybody mention Clue Club? Damn, I love me some Woofer and Whimper. It was full of comedic goodness. Things like Whimper saying to Woofer as he was riding on his back through tall grass..."Hey Woofer.....watch out for that...{THUD!}....tree". Oh, F Off, I was 10 when it was on. It seems like a lot of the ones I liked were only on for one season. I'm going in search of a Whimper T-Shirt.
2 comments:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Out_Space_Nuts
another live action show i always liked.
I remember watching Clue Club. I followed the link because for some reason I thought one of the dogs was voiced by Slim Pickens. Neither was, but one was voiced by Paul Winchell, who also did Dick Dastardly, Fleegle (Banana Splits) and Gargamel (Smurfs). He was also (amazingly enough) an amateur inventor who was the first person to build and patent a mechanical, artificial heart, implantable in the chest cavity.
I also remember Far Out Space Nuts (I said lunch, not launch!) with a white-haired Bob Denver. Looking back on that it's funny how absurd it was to think of all the travelling they got out of a lunar landing module.
Post a Comment