Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wanted: Tree Elf


Ummmm, well, if Microsoft won't hire you, Keebler might? There are some things in this world you just can't s'plain. This is one of them. Love your kids, parents - cause if you don't - they run the risk of getting into some freaky shit. I remember when the rebels just puffed on a few cigarettes. Am I getting old that this bothers me? I mean I've seen photos of the idiots who put beads under their skin and stuff, but this is taking attention seeking behavior to a whole new level. My daughter and I play a game at the mall - when we walk past some teenagers - I ask her "appropriate or inappropriate?" and she understands it to be about how they're dressed. She usually gets it right on the money. You want to stand out? Change your hair - you can always reverse that. Dress like Cyndi Lauper for a week (sorry youngsters, look her up). Elf ears? Elf EARS? I done think she's seen LOR a few too many times. Or not. How on Earth is she ever going to be taken seriously at a job interview? I can see the guy interviewing her for a "normal" type job......"Well, Kimberly, your resume sure seems to be in order....great grades across the board in school, I see you've worked fast food and established a work history with references....you seem bright.......you seem to have a pair of them elf ears though.......".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a t-shirt that said "NOTICE ME!" would be cheaper and less painful.