Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dog Etiquitte by Stilladog

Cute Foo-FooHandsome Gator


A comment poster used a picture of his mom's boxer as his avitar on one of my earlier topic posts. And Still A. While said he was "cute" just like a certain lame-leg QB from New England who she refused to name because she knew I'd be all over it like fleas on a hound. But he was not cute. He was handsome. So here's the truth about dogs:

Male dogs are not cute, they are handsome.
Female dogs are not cute, they are beautiful.


Some dogs (like many people) are neither handsome nor beautful nor cute.


Foo-Foo dogs are cute but, in my opinion, they are undesirable as pets. For instance, you cannot expect a Foo-Foo dog to protect your property from the ravages of ground hogs, opossums, rabbits, moles, squirrels, and snakes. Fortunately there are many many people who do not share my opinion of Foo-Foo dogs. And that's fine because Foo-Foos need good homes too.


The handsome Dalmatian pictured above is my late great Florida Alligator Dog known as "Gator."


The white foo-foo dog is an example of cute... does resemble Tom Brady doesn't she?

8 comments:

Still A. While said...

I must clear something up - when I left that comment I was only referring to Benny NOT being cute - at all.
But now that you bring up Tom Brady - you are right - he isn't cute - he is downright hot.
Even though he plays for the Spawn of Satan and his evildo-ers.

Dogs are cute - yes even you Stilladog!
But some have a face only an owner can love. We have 2 Boston Terriers: Paterno and Salty.
We love them but they wouldn't be winning any beauty contests that is for sure.

Now I am going to sit and wait for Fan to post bitching me out because I called you cute and not him. (sigh)

stilladog said...

Like I said, many people are neither cute nor handsome. I don't think Fan will be upset. He knows that he along with Ben and me, are all three in the "neither" category. Which is to politely say we look "road tested."

Your crush, Tom Brady can be cute or hot or whatever adjective you want to use. But we all know he's nothing more than a foo-foo bitch.

Still A. Fan said...

I resent that remark. Still A While, you better come to my defense here!

Still A. Fan said...

Still A Dad has a Foo-Foo dog....and tried to bite no less than 4 people over Thanksgiving! Monster. Buddy my ass! I think he's bipolar, but he is cute.

Still A. While said...

Fan - road tested?
Nah. Unless Mrs. Fan wore him out.
Which could be true.
I got to thinking about all this 'cute' stuff and if I had to do a certain math class in college all over again I would have gotten Fan's attention, winked and said, "You are CUTE!" and then maybe he would have failed a test or something.

Foo-Foo dogs = bitchy attitude

Still A. Fan said...

not wore out.

i needed NO HELP in failing math exams, but to be fair, these weren't "math" tests. when you take 33 credits of upper level math and the EASIEST one is Calculus I....you're in trouble.

and While....you had me at "Derivative"

Anonymous said...

It must have been the guests..foo-foo Buddy has neve bitten me!

Anonymous said...

......and wait till bipolar Buddy meets your physco cats over the holidays!