Can you tell me what the MegaMillions numbers will be for tonight's drawing?
If I was retired I would have more time to think up interesting stuff to post on here as my regular life would be no more interesting than it is right now if I won the lottery.
But right now I'd forego the lottery for a win against the Shitbirds on Sunday... you have no idea the idiocy I wallow in every day among these humanoids.
1 comment:
Can you tell me what the MegaMillions numbers will be for tonight's drawing?
If I was retired I would have more time to think up interesting stuff to post on here as my regular life would be no more interesting than it is right now if I won the lottery.
But right now I'd forego the lottery for a win against the Shitbirds on Sunday... you have no idea the idiocy I wallow in every day among these humanoids.
Post a Comment