I cracked up too. Although at first I thought it was little chef's hats they were wearing and I thought Gordan Ramsey brought down the plane. I guess I need some sleep.
Stupid Islamic geese. Bet they were pissed that nobody died too.
If they were smart geese they'd have migrated all the way down to the Chesapeake where they would have been within striking distance of a whole bunch of people in desperate need of a terrorist goose attack yesterday in DC.
4 comments:
Gotta admit, I burst out laughing.
Crazy little beards would have added to it.
I'm actually afraid this might spawn a conspiracy theory.
I cracked up too.
Although at first I thought it was little chef's hats they were wearing and I thought Gordan Ramsey brought down the plane.
I guess I need some sleep.
Stupid Islamic geese. Bet they were pissed that nobody died too.
If they were smart geese they'd have migrated all the way down to the Chesapeake where they would have been within striking distance of a whole bunch of people in desperate need of a terrorist goose attack yesterday in DC.
Post a Comment