Friday, June 26, 2009

FAN: BIH Michael Jackson


While RIP suffices for Rest In Peace, has anyone ever considered using BIH for Burn In Hell? Crimes against children are bad enough before you have one, but after being a parent, it takes on a whole new meaning. A business associate I had lunch with today said she cried when she heard about MJ. Cried? I felt nothing. Was I a super fan? No. Did I own Thriller? Yes. You'd be hard pressed to find somebody my age who didn't. I had that on wax! I have 3 Jackson 5 songs on my iPod as well as Don't Stop Till You Get Enough which predates Thriller. I think it was on "Off The Wall" but I'm not sure. Anyway, when I said "the world is free of one less child predator today" she took offense. Oooops. I'm sorry. Did I say something inappropriate? ME?? C'mon. She then said he was sick and we should just imagine instead of his predisposition for children we should just pretend he had cancer. Hmmmm. Interesting. If he never hurt a fly in his life and committed suicicde, I could equate it to thinking he had cancer. But he didn't. If three kids (or however many) came forward with allegations, doesn't that mean 12-15 had Jesus Juice and had to pet the magic spitting puppet? I don't know. When you pay millions to make the court cases go away you do nothing to clear your name in my mind. If most people are going to think you did it anyway - fight the case to prove your innocence - don't pay to make it go away. In the end, if you want to talk about Karma, which is something I could subscribe to, you know he was guilty. He hurt those kids, maybe ruined them for life...maybe they are currently molesting children or addicted to drugs or beating their wives or something because they can't deal with what happened to them...shit, he could be at the top of a very tall pyramid of abuse that could last for generations.....and he paid for it. He lost his musical edge to write relevant material. He lost his money. He lost his nose....well, his face. He lost it all. He went from being a person who could change the world to being a person who changed the world for a lot of innocent kids. Did he change his appearance because of self loathing over his love for little boys? Dunno. Somethng to think about though, right? Karma. He couldn't Beat It.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Amen to that!! Love it and totally agree!

stilladog said...

Was I a fan? No.

I have one Jackson 5 song on my iPod, ABC. Cut when Michael was about 12... and still black.

My friend Dave and I ridiculed our co-worker John for buying Thriller so much he threatened to smash our faces with a telephone. I guess it came to a head the day me and Dave went to K-Mart for lunch and returned with a bunch of Michael Jackson stickers. We put one on the mouthpiece of John's phone. The we called him and asked what his lips were on right then. Then he looked up to see the picture of his wife he kept on his desk where her head had been replaced by another sticker of Michael Jackson's face. He cooled down after a while. But when he resigned, at his going away party we got him one white glove.

I don't know what Michael Jackson did to those kids. Guilty or not, I don't care. One less piece of shit on the earth far as I'm concerned.

Still A. While said...

Ok - here we go. I am ready to get blasted. So be it.
Back in the day I loved him.
He was a wonderful artist and entertainer and then unfortunately he got weird - well ok - way beyond weird. You cant take away what he did for the music industry no matter what he did or didn't do.

As for the molestation stuff.
I really dont know.
Yes, as a parent that stuff makes me sick and if it happened to one of mine I think I would be going out to purchase some sort of firearm. I would not settle out of court for money. Ever.
So, that makes me wonder.

He was really messed up.
I remember reading when he was a little boy on tour with his older brothers would be having sex in the next beds with that groupies and he would cry because he was scared and didn't understand and thought they were hurting each other. I feel bad for that child.
If anyone should burn in hell it is Joe Jackson. That guy is a monster.

Bring it.