
Guilty. I had the poster hanging on my bedroom wall. What guy my age didn't? I don't know if any of you guys did this or not - but when I was 10-16 and went to the mall - I would go in any store that sold posters and browse through them one at a time. I had every poster memorized for years. When a new one came out, you knew it was new just because you had never seen it before. Whether it was Murphy's, McCrory's, National Record Mart, Hills or Gee-Bee's - I headed straight to the music and posters section. Do kids still do that? I don't think so. Mine doesn't. She has a 4x6 foot cork bulletin board that I made her covered with pullouts from tweener magazines - but not a single poster. Even when I got to college, my roommate and I had a decent collection of babe posters, the best being a door size poster of Brandi Brandt that was on the ceiling above my top bunk parallel and centered on the bed. Sweet. Is it true Ryan O'Neal is trying to get Cheryl Ladd to replace her? Sorry....couldn't resist.
1 comment:
I had that poster for years hanging in the basement next to the pool table, I think my oldest sister gave it to me for my birthday one year. It got lost in the move I guess, would love to have a new one. STILL AN UNC
Post a Comment