Wednesday, July 08, 2009

FAN: McNair Getting Some Strange

I am so freaking sick and tired of reading pompous assholes tell me how Steve McNair's death was so much different than how he pretended to live. What? They compare his charity work with getting shot by a lover. Ladies and gentlemen, the man was not robbing banks. He wasn't beating his wife (or his children). He wasn't drowning dogs. Hell, he probably wasn't even stealing cable. He was HORNY. For Christ's sake shut up already! He wasn't selling drugs and was shot. He wasn't gambling and owed someone money and was shot. The man simply wanted some "strange" and chose poorly. How the hell that makes him less of a good human being, I'll never know. I'm going to guess Mrs. McNair was closed for business so he had to open a franchise. Don Banks of SI.com pontificated for 10 paragraphs about how you never really know somebody and I was laughing the entire way through it. Take out the part where he got shot by a crazy bitch and what happened? He was cheating on his wife. Oh My God! What percentage of married NFL players does Don Banks think cheat on their wives? I'm going to say a conservative estimate is 80%. Seriously! 80%. Banks just needed to turn in a story and took the easy way out. If he believes anything he said he is a stone cold moron. I hated McNair because of who he played for. From what I read he did a ton of good things off the field. He didn't shoot a hooker or end up dead in a closet in pantyhose with his nads tied up for greater masturbatory pleasure like Hung-Fu. He got shot. He got shot. Let that sink in you idiotic windbags.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop writing you're an idiot

Still A. Fan said...

Thanks for enlightening us by giving your take.you should articulate your point and let us know where I'm wrong in your eyes.

stilladog said...

I too hated McNair for who he played for. But I respected him as a professional athlete and as a worthy opponent.

I'd agree with the estimate of 80% of NFL players cheat on their wives if the occasional one-night-stand or blow job constitutes cheating. But here's where McNair took a different path.

McNair bought this woman an Escalade, put her up in an apartment and -most importantly- told her he was divorcing his wife to be with her. Couldn't be happy with just a nice slice of her pie. Nope. He liked it so much he made her think he wanted the whole bakery.

When she discovered that he had lied about the divorce she got herself a pistol and shot that him down. Then, realizing the magnitude and gravity of what she had done, proceeded to blow her own brains out.

The moral of the story is that:
A. Nothing good can ever come from cheating on your wife.
B. Nothing good can ever come from lieing.
C. And when you mix A with B, the result can sometimes be lethal.

McNair chose C. And he paid the price.

You think Moses carried them tablets to the top of the mountain cause he needed a workout? Thou shalt not commit adultery, bear false witness, and kill. Whether you buy in to the Judeo-Christian values or not, that seems like just good advice to live by.

McNair's is the kind of story they sing about in blues songs. Please refer to the "Me and My Chauffuer Blues" by Memphis Minnie:

But I don't want him
To be ridin' his girls
To be ridin' them other girls around
I'm gonna steal me a pistol, shoot my chauffeur down.

Might have been sung by Memphis Minnie in the 1930s, but it played out in real life by Nashville Sahel in 2009.

Still A. Fan said...

I am holding true to my logic. He was lying to his hussie so he could keep slippin it in. He was lying to his wife about getting laid on the side. He set her up and was her sugar daddy. Its all still about getting his rocks off and nothing less. The President of the US does it. Celebs do it and when caught go to addiction counseling. LOL. What's the worse thing he did? Lied and got laid. If that makes him a monster, there are monsters all around us. I don't agree with his choices. I am saying that the press is full of shit for the angles they are taking with this story. If he was caught cheating and nothing else, it may not have even made the news. That's my poiny. Because she shot him, a lot more is being read into this.

stilladog said...

McNair had pussy strung out far and wide. It went way beyond his (now dead) skank and his wife in Nashville. There's another Dave & Buster's waitress he was tagging in DC. And most likely one in nearly every NFL city. He could dip his wick most anyplace he was. So I'm not buying the "rocks off" theory. I'm more of the crazed bitch theory. The one that didn't want to hear that the divorce wasn't happening and also heard about one or more of the other women he was intimate with.

There's monsters all around us, that's for sure. Not all of them get their brains blown out. But they work with us and they shop with us and they entertain us. We're all sinners in some way.

The press is indeed full of shit. And it's only getting worse.

Lieing and cheating aren't as bad as killing someone. But if you cheat and lie to the wrong people, you will get got. McNair got his.

What a tangled web we weave...

This discussion is so much more fun than bitching about that dead-ass child-molesting Michael Jackson.

Anonymous said...

"Thanks for enlightening us by giving your take.you should articulate your point and let us know where I'm wrong in your eyes."

Although I am a different Anonymous, I agree with the original -- not with the stop writing portion :).

Don't have time for a complete rundown, but here's 2 cents worth.

The fact of the matter is he didn't just go get a side POA. We are forgetting that he was also a father of 4 kids. So, it isn't like his decisions were only effecting his old lady... So the worst thing he did? He hurt his children...

Lets pretend for a moment. You, yourself, aren't getting any loving on a regular basis. You then start to think of alternatives. Tell me that at some point, you would not think of your daughter and you would start to erase those thoughts...

Still A. Fan said...

Good Lord people, do I have to type slower to get my point across? I am not condoning cheating on your wife. I am not condoning hurting your children. Lol. I think if you reread the post and subsequent comments my points are clear but I will repeat one more time. I am pissed off at the media for their logic. I read a differnet article that just couldn't believe that a guy who donates his time to charity or has his own charity would do something like this. That is an idiotic statement! What does one have to do with the other? I guaranfuckenteeya that many athletes and celebrities do charity work just to promote themselves at the direction of their handlers. Don't be so naïve to think that because he gives his time and money to good causes that the man is a saint! Geez. Again, had the woman not had a gun and TMZ video taped them leaving her apartment, not one national columnist would have written about how Steve McNair wasn't really the guy we thought he was. Not one. Because the crazy bitch shot him, we now have to act like he killed somebody's grandma? Meanwhile somebody who REALLY hurt children is getting 10000 hours of praise and airtime. Nice.

stilladog said...

What have we learned so far?

OK so we got a couple of dead celebretards and one dead murdering skank ho. Is the world not a better place?

We've firmly established that the news media is full of shit in varying degrees depending on their agenda. To criticize them is not necessarily idiotic. But it is an exercise in futility. Cause it ain't gonna change a gad-dang thing.

Everybody who harms little kids and defenseless animals is a monster and should either be rehabilitated or annihilated.

We've all known people who cheated on their wives and lived to tell about it. But it is a risky proposition. Assume the risk for your behavior.

Don't worry. Ol' Legbur has got McNair and Jackson both picking out their coal shovels for eternity about now. I'm thinking he may have something more imaginative for that crazy bitch.