Speaking of sneaking food into places, I've never understood the logic of the swim club we belong to. They have a snack bar that is run by an outside vendor. No issues there. We even eat at it most of the time we are at the pool during normal meal hours. The prices aren't horrible but they aren't McFriendly either. Stroke goes to the on grounds camp and swims for the club team. We used to pick her up from camp and just stay at the pool with other families in our clique. We would take turns buying several hoagies or burgers or pizzas and bringing them in or meeting a delivery guy at the gate. On weekends we pack a cooler but even on those days we still spend ten dollars minimum at their snackbar. They started a policy where you can't bring in outside food from a vendor. My friend challenged them to show him that in his contract. He was told it will be next year and this was more of a polite request this year. I don't understand the logic of just banning other vendor food. I am allowed to walk in with my cooler full of baloney sandwiches but not with a bag of Quizo' subs. Well, what if I put the Quizo's subs in my cooler in the car and walk them in. That seems to be the new normal. They don't sell pizza here but I can't walk my own in? However, if I bought a pizza last night and had half leftover, I'm sure its perfectly acceptable to bring day old pizza wrapped in foil. What the fig is the difference? Where is the logic? Like right now there is a cooler sitting next to me with a few cold drinks in it but no Diet Coke. Well, I want one so I'm going to go pay $1.50 for one.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
12 comments:
There must not have been any hot babes at the pool today.........
He never sends me any pictures of the hot milfs at the swim club despite numerous requests to do so. I'm left to believe that there just aren't any.
Anyway, that would certainly explain how he can focus on day-old pizza and the importance of smuggling subs into the club.
uhhhhhhh.............he does have a towel over his lap.
Must be hiding something?
Towel? Clearly those are lily white Polo trunks with baby blue argyle down the sides.
Lily White?
No wonder no babes are at the pool!
What does the color of my trunks have to do with babe count? I can't take photos sitting with mrs fan!!!
Just sayin' that when I was a young hottie (many many moons ago) - I wouldn't want to be hanging out with guys that described their swim trunks as lily white.
And besides, if there were any hotties there you would be taking pics when Mrs. Fan went to the girls room.
I just thought I should over exagerate the trunks description instead of saying those are my trunks moron. White shows off my tan...lol. Listen, armed with a phone's camera with little zoom and few megapixels in the glare of the sun, I'm lucky I could get my own feet let alone pray a hottie walks by in the 2 minutes it takes mrs fan to visit the clubhouse. And...something tells me you might have hung around a few lily whites before.
Did you just call me a moron?
Tell me you didn't.
Oh, and "the glare of the sun"?
I hope you didn't play baseball as a kid - "the sun was in my eyes coach"!
You related to Ben? Because you sound like him.
Never! The anonymous poster who thought it was a towel. I've never seen a towel with leg holes!
You are lucky because I was going to come to the pool and throw a Baby Ruth in there!
Mrs. Fan should not be upset at you photographing the hotties at the swim club... if indeed such a creature actually exists.
As I always say, "It doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home."
Post a Comment