Saturday, September 12, 2009

DOG: Caption This Picture


Fan has done a "Caption This Picture" feature from time to time. And I think we should make it a regular feature.

So I'm inviting everyone who looks at this to offer their version of a caption. Even if you just comment anonymously. If we get enough responses I have some more photos to stimulate your creative spirit and sense of humor.

11 comments:

still a dad said...

Relax. You'll only feel a little discomfort.

Still A. Fan said...

turn your head and cough

Still A. Fan said...

"I can't watch. My husband is such a pussy."

Still A. While said...

"If I can push 4 of your babies out my va-jay-jay -MULTIPLE TIMES! - I think you can deal with a hemorrhoid! "

stilladog said...

Look Earl, just raise his tail and... look at the size 'a them Tootsie Rolls!

still a dad said...

The next time YOU get out of the truck and pick the dingle-berries!

Still A. Fan said...

ok red, start the car. i'll squeeze real hard, you punch it and i'll dive in the back.

Still A. Fan said...

Because Petey, you did the negotiating -that's why. I'm not the one that promised to jack him off if he didn't eat us.

colleen said...

that was black w/one sugar?

Anonymous said...

look i told you not to use that as a safe Still an unc

bluzdude said...

Turn your head and roar.