Wednesday, September 02, 2009

FAN: I Ask The Jury...

I've never read anything like this before. I guarantee you, if I was anywhere near this man in Walmart when it happened, I would have knocked that mother hubbard out with one punch even though I didn't know either party. I guarantee it. What jury would convict me of anything? Seriously. Obviously this clown only did it because it was a mother alone with a child, not a father. What a giant coward! I cannot believe the audacity of some people. While it can be annoying to hear a child cry, anyone who has one or has had one knows that there are times when a 2 year old cannot control their emotions. The kid wasn't 5, she was 2! Now, let's play another game. Say it was my child and I wasn't there. I am at his house waiting for him when he comes home from the courthouse. I hope he doesn't live in a secluded area because if he does, he doesn't have long to live. I'm going to get him on the ground and continue to beat him until he's dead or until somebody pulls me off of him. And if his wife comes out and begs for his life, I'll stop for a second, explain the situation, and if she doesn't want to help me finish him off, I'll go back to beating him by myself. A stranger? A complete stranger? If her best friend's Dad ever hit her once....slapped her once.....that's a curb stompin' right there. I'm a law abiding citizen up to a point. The point is defined by precious few individuals. My world has no place for this shithead in a free society.

2 comments:

Carl Lee Hailey said...

He deserves to die and I hope he burns in Hell!

Anonymous said...

omg! this happens to me on a weekly basis right now (the screaming, not the hitting)...i would have gone SICK on him if lil miss was touched by creepy stranger dude. sick sick sick