Wednesday, September 09, 2009

FAN: Based On What?


In their annual idiotic articles, both Peter King and Don Banks of SI picked the Patriots over the Steelers as their top teams. King has the Pats beating Pittsburgh in the playoffs and Banks has a ranking list with the Pats at #1 and the Steelers at #2. Stupid and worthless as these lists are, how does one pick a team to be the best when their QB hasn't taken a meaningful snap in so long? How many defensive players did they lose? Seymour, Bruschi, Vrabel, Harrison and Seau.....gone. It makes me laugh. Could they win the Super Bowl....YES. Anybody can win the Super Bowl. Does it make sense to pick them with Brady coming off his knee and all the losses? No. King is a homer who sucks from the teet of Belimort and Banks probably sucks from the teet of King (who has a nice set of man teets I must say). Do they honestly believe they are better, right now on paper or not, than the defending Super Bowl Champions who have lost very little meaningful talent? Puhlease. Here We Go.

3 comments:

stilladog said...

How many times do I have to say it?

Fuck Peter "the fat fuck" King.

And fuck his stupid lists which are designed purely to get hits on the SI website by curiosity seekers. Curiosity killed the cat.

I don't know who the best team in the NFL is right now and I don't give a rats ass. I know who the best team will be in February and that's all that matters.

Chris Glidden said...

Even as a Pats fan I disagree with King! You are #1 until someone knocks you off! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

Still A. Fan said...

I know. I just have to read him. It's a bad habit.