This lady might be worse than our old Japanese friend at the airport.
I forgot to write about it, but on my way up to NH for Thanksgiving, I was caught by a hiding trooper doing 81 mph in a 65 zone. Whatever. He had his trunk up so you couldn't tell he was PO-lice. Anyway, what would have happened if I reacted like this......
4 comments:
I like how the cop just calmly hands them the ticket. What's Russian for "Don't taze me, bro."
That was the ticket for disturbing the peace. I've heard pigs getting ringed that were quieter than her.
Did someone slip a rusty razor blade up her rectum off camera?
I can find no other reasonable explanation for such behavior.
Fan don't try that shit with the PA State Police. They will skip the citation and the handcuffs and go directly to straightjacket. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.
When we were in Moscow 17-18 years ago, our driver was pulled over for speeding. What's funny is that the cop didn't chase us down, he was standing at an intersection and pointed a little white wand at us as we passed through and that meant we had to pull over. Our driver instructed us to stay in the car and not say anything (which was easy since we had no clue what the driver and cop were saying to each other anyway). They got into a heated debate, as though they were negotiating. Finally, they appeared to reach an agreement, and our driver reached into his wallet and handed some rubles to the cop, who pocketed it (and likely kept it). Now THAT was a great way to contest a ticket!
Post a Comment