Thanks to Steelers Depot for posting these.
Easiest route is We win, Jets lose to Cincy, Texans lose to Pats. Probably won't happen. Cincy would probably rather lose than allow us to enter playoffs. The other scenarios need the Ravens to lose or tie the Raiders and I don't see that happening. If the Bengals win they could move up to the 3rd seed which would then give them the 6th seed (us) in the first round. I say we don't make it, but today's game was fun nonetheless. I hate to be so negative, but with our play calling and our defense - could we really repeat? At this point it might be better to get a higher draft pick. Anything can happen if you get in, but I'm not sure anything translates to Rod Woodson walking out of the tunnel and playing CB for us next week.
4 comments:
Jets might have lost today, but Caldwell pulled Manning.
No doubt. Colts would have mopped floor with them. They pulled a lot of guys. I hope the colts lose in their first game and I hope Cincy loses their first game too. Go Saints...lol.
The football gods are punishing us for losing to Oak, KC, and Clev. Our punishement: one week or routing for Cincinnati and New England. Oh, fate is a cruel lover.
To imagine rooting for Cincinnati, Oakland, & New England... The Apocalypse must be upon us. Cats & Dogs living together...
I'll tell you one thing. If I have to root for the Bengals, Raiders, and Patriots, they better all damn well win. Or I will hate them even more (as if that's humanly possible).
Then of course on top of that the Stillers still have to beat Miami. Which, given this years performance, is far from a forgone conclusion.
Post a Comment