...figure skaters??? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just a little confused. Somebody needs to help this kid Lysacek get some direction in his performance. From what I've gathered, he is a US citizen from Illinois, with a Czech surname, who dresses like a Spanish Matador for the Olympics in Italy. Ok, Ok, Ok, Italy does have some bullfighting in it's history - but it has since been banned there. So my point is, if he was dressing this way to impress the locals with some kind of heritage - great job on picking something they BANNED. Anyway - the music sure sounded mariachi to me. He fell, he cried.....can any of you imagine Hines Ward crying in front of millions of viewers? Wait. Ok, bad example. Can any of you imagine Joey Porter crying in front of millions of people? That's what I'm talkin' bout! Dads, if your boy shows any promise in skating at a young age - please place a hockey stick in his hand and pepper him with pucks. Do not - I repeat this for emphasis - Do not allow him to play "dress up" with his sister or wear anything containing 10% lycra. Just my opinion. Do with it what you will.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Fathers, Don't Let Your Sons Grow Up To Be...
...figure skaters??? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just a little confused. Somebody needs to help this kid Lysacek get some direction in his performance. From what I've gathered, he is a US citizen from Illinois, with a Czech surname, who dresses like a Spanish Matador for the Olympics in Italy. Ok, Ok, Ok, Italy does have some bullfighting in it's history - but it has since been banned there. So my point is, if he was dressing this way to impress the locals with some kind of heritage - great job on picking something they BANNED. Anyway - the music sure sounded mariachi to me. He fell, he cried.....can any of you imagine Hines Ward crying in front of millions of viewers? Wait. Ok, bad example. Can any of you imagine Joey Porter crying in front of millions of people? That's what I'm talkin' bout! Dads, if your boy shows any promise in skating at a young age - please place a hockey stick in his hand and pepper him with pucks. Do not - I repeat this for emphasis - Do not allow him to play "dress up" with his sister or wear anything containing 10% lycra. Just my opinion. Do with it what you will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment